In order for PCP to provide the best Relational Leadership™ learning environment for students and faculty, there is an annual application for all Cohort teams. Completion and submission of the PCP Team application is required for all active, affiliate, and prospective teams that would like to be considered for active membership within the PCP Action Network for the upcoming academic year. Should you and your team elect to not complete the application process, or if your team application is not accepted, your PCP team will then move to affiliate status.
Take a few minutes to learn more about expectations for teams in the Action Network in the presentation below, and visit our FAQ page for more information about the application process. The application period for the 2019-2020 academic year will open soon.
Active PCP Team Expectations and Benefits
Active PCP Teams are expected to:
- Maintain an interprofessional leadership team of 3-8 graduate students and at least 1 Faculty Advisor
- Work on an action-oriented longitudinal project(s) that supports their team’s mission and ongoing Relational Leadership™ learning
- Attend the Gregg Stracks Leadership Summit in August
- Engage with PCP National and its programming throughout the academic year
Benefits of active membership include:
- An invitation and free Team Leader and Faculty Advisor registration for PCP’s invitation-only Gregg Stracks Leadership Summit
- Opportunity to apply for up to $500 of annual financial support for team projects
- Access to toolkits and trainings to enhance ongoing Relational Leadership™ learning
- Personalized coaching and support from members of the PCP Leadership Pathway and the PCP National Team
Teams that elect against completing the application process and teams whose applications are not accepted will be moved to affiliate status. This status will last for the full academic year and does not include the benefits detailed above. Any teams designated with an affiliate status are encouraged to continue to work together at their institution, in their community, and as a group refine their mission for executing an action-oriented, longitudinal project and to apply for active status with PCP during the next academic year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.