Apply for the 2019-2020 PCP Cohort
In order for PCP to provide the best Relational Leadership™ learning environment for students and faculty, there is an annual application for all Cohort teams. Completion and submission of the PCP Team application is required for all active, affiliate, and prospective teams that would like to be considered for active Cohort membership within the PCP Action Network for the 2019-2020 academic year. The application period for the 2019-2020 academic year is open to existing and new teams interested in joining the PCP Cohort from March 11th-March 29th, 2019. Should any team elect to not complete the application process, or if a team application is not accepted, your PCP team will then move to affiliate status.
Take a few minutes to learn more about the PCP Action Network in the presentation below, and scroll down for more information about the application process. More questions and answers can be found by visiting our FAQ page.
- Maintain an interprofessional leadership team of at least 3-8 graduate students and at least one Faculty Advisor
- Work together to execute an action-oriented longitudinal project(s) that supports their team’s mission and ongoing Relational Leadership™ learning
- Attend the 8th annual Gregg Stracks Leadership Summit, August 16-18 at the Babson Executive Conference Center
- Engage with PCP National and its regular, interactive trainings throughout the academic year
Benefits of active membership include:
- An invitation for Team Leaders and Faculty Advisors to attend PCP’s Gregg Stracks Leadership Summit
- Opportunity to apply for up to $500 of annual financial support for team projects
- Access to toolkits and trainings to enhance ongoing Relational Leadership™ learning
- Personalized coaching, support, and training from members of the PCP Leadership Pathway and the PCP National Team
Teams that elect against completing the application process and teams whose applications are not accepted will be moved to affiliate status. This status will last for the full academic year and does not include the benefits detailed above. All affiliate teams are encouraged to continue to work together at their institution, in their community, and as a group refine their mission for executing an action-oriented, longitudinal project and to apply for active status for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.