In order to promote Relational Leadership™ learning, cultivate a network of cross-sharing and connectivity, and allow for a clearer path for each team and their work, PCP has introduced an application for the 2018-2019 academic year. Completion and submission of the PCP team application will be required for each team that would like to be considered for active membership within the PCP Action Network. Take a few minutes to learn more about expectations for teams in the Action Network in the presentation below, and visit our FAQ page for more information about the application process.
PCP will be accepting up to 24 teams for active membership during the 2018-2019 academic year. Should you and your team elect to not complete the application process, or if your team application is not accepted, your PCP team will then move to affiliate status. The application period for the 2018-2019 academic year is closed.
Active PCP Team Expectations and Benefits
Active PCP Teams are expected to:
- Maintain an interprofessional leadership team of 3-8 graduate students and at least 1 Faculty Advisor
- Work on an action-oriented longitudinal project(s) that supports their team’s mission and ongoing Relational Leadership™ learning
- Attend the Gregg Stracks Leadership Summit in August
- Engage with PCP National and its programming throughout the academic year
Benefits of active membership include:
- An invitation and free Team Leader and Faculty Advisor registration for PCP’s invitation-only Gregg Stracks Leadership Summit
- Opportunity to apply for up to $500 of annual financial support for team projects
- Access to toolkits and trainings to enhance ongoing Relational Leadership™ learning
- Personalized coaching and support from members of the PCP Leadership Pathway and the PCP National Team
Teams that elect against completing the application process and teams whose applications are not accepted will be moved to affiliate status. This status will last for the full academic year and does not include the benefits detailed above. Any teams designated with an affiliate status are encouraged to continue to work together at their institution, in their community, and as a group refine their mission for executing an action-oriented, longitudinal project and to apply for active status with PCP during the next academic year. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.