We’re proud to welcome and reflect a diversity of ideas, identities, and individuals, valuing the unique qualities and contributions of those we work for and those we work alongside. From recruitment to internal practices, the principles of equity and inclusion are embedded in the culture of PCP.
The Director of Advancement will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and senior leadership team to develop and execute a fundraising and business development strategy in order to significantly grow revenues, with a focus towards long-term, mission-aligned sustainability. The Director will be responsible, together with the entire leadership team, for securing funding for PCP’s work by leading and managing activities through all phases of the business development and fundraising cycle. Such activities include identifying and prioritizing opportunities, establishing an active pipeline of clients, funders, and donors, developing and managing relationships with prospects, and transitioning prospects to ongoing client and funding partners.
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience required, with a minimum of 3 years of successful fundraising and/or business development experience
- Experience in business development, selling programs or services to clients in either the non-profit or for-profit sectors
- Track record of securing grants ranging from $50,000 – $250,000 and individual donations ranging from $10,000 – $50,000
- Strong writing skills for both grant and business proposals
- Proven knowledge and successful track record of planning and implementation of fundraising and/or business development strategies
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to identify opportunities for donor stewardship and business leads and to attain fundraising and business development goals
- Demonstrated experience with a sales cycle, including relationship-building, lead generation, pitching, proposal writing, and conversion to business
- Excellent skill and understanding of Salesforce database, analytics, gift processing and donor relations required
- Willingness to travel nationally to prospect and/or client/partner sites locations on average 1-2 times per month and to attend occasional evening and weekend meetings/events
- Strong managerial and leadership skills necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required ; Graduate degree in a related field preferred
To apply and see the complete job description, visit our job posting on Recruiterbox.
Primary Care Progress provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, family status, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to hiring, job assignment, performance assessment, promotion, compensation, benefits, layoff and termination, are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.