We’re proud to welcome and reflect a diversity of ideas, identities, and individuals, valuing the unique qualities and contributions of those we work for and those we work alongside. From recruitment to internal practices, the principles of equity and inclusion are embedded in the culture of PCP.
Learning and Development Manager
The Learning and Development Manager is an important role for PCP as we continue to expand our organization. This position is focused on designing, delivering, and evaluating training for both external and internal participant delivery using a variety of modalities (instructor-led classroom and webinar, self-paced e-learning, blended); and using existing templates to develop training materials such as toolkits, participant and trainer materials, reference tools and data, activities, and certification exams. This role will have the opportunity to deliver our Relational Leadership workshops, as well as partnering to evaluate the impact of our workshops. This position is also responsible for revising existing content on an ongoing basis, gathering suggestions from our training network, and implementing changes to courses or curriculum. This position partners across the PCP network including our national team, student/faculty community, and our ever expanding client population.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience ideally in an academic, non-profit, consulting or business environment training, facilitation, and working on instructional design assignments
- Intermediate to advanced instructional design skills (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation)
- Basic to intermediate e-learning development skills utilizing software (for example: Captivate, Camtasia)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills, experience in communicating effectively with a diverse group
- Proven success operating in ambiguous and changing environments with the ability to manage and prioritize projects.
- Prefer experience in Organizational development field
- Prefer experience with Leadership development frameworks
- Prefer experience with SalesForce and learning management systems
- Prefer experience in the following industries: healthcare, academia
For More Information and to Apply
To see the complete job description and to apply with a resume and cover letter, view our job posting on Recruiterbox.
Primary Care Progress provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, family status, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to hiring, job assignment, performance assessment, promotion, compensation, benefits, layoff and termination, are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.